If you are having problems accessing the inter-library loans request form via the “Look for a copy” links from our article databases from off-campus, please do the following:
1. If this is the first time you use our ILL service, please register at http://relaisill.com/registrationacmr/index.jsp
2. If you have already registered, you can access the Patron Login screen at http://relaisill.com/acmr/loginp.jsp
3. Enter your campus card number and password
4. Choose “Request Book” or “Request Article” as appropriate and click “Submit.”
5. Copy and paste the bibliographic information into the request form.
If you have any questions, please call the interlibrary loan department at 403.440.6133 or e-mail email@example.com.
Happy researching 🙂