The next Student Library Advisory Council meeting is Wednesday, April 4. This is an opportunity to hear about upcoming programs and initiatives we have planned, and for students to give input on how they use the space and what changes will improve their experience.
Please join us for free pizza and great conversation on Wednesday, April 4 in the Library Boardroom (EL4371A).
Take a look at the new Riddell Library and Learning Centre during Doors Open YYC on September 23!
The RLLC is a 16,000-square-metre, four-storey stand-alone LEED gold-certified building with state-of-the-art technology in visualization classrooms, 360 visualization room, a dedicated makerspace, treadmill desks.
Look forward to:
- Live, interactive demos of the Maker Studio
- Demos of the Visualization classroom
- Viewing the Archives and Special Collections
- Take a guided or self guided tour
SAMRU presents a Mayoral Debate today in the Library!
Join us from 5 to 7 on the 4th floor of the Riddell Library and Learning Centre and get informed of your candidate’s platforms!
- Stephanie Weber (Junior Award) for her paper “Culinary Imperialism: Chinese Food in New York, 1870-1943”
- Steven Lilley (Senior Award) for his project “‘The Robot as an Entertainer’: Historical Consciousness and the Mechanical Music Controversy in America, 1906-1929”
The Library will be holding an award presentation ceremony for these two talented students to celebrate and recognize their outstanding scholarly achievements. We hope you can join us on May 30 from 1:00 – 2:00 in the Library Lounge.
Please feel free to share this invitation!