***Update – January 23, 2019***
All user test sessions have now been filled. Thank you to everyone who signed up! Please email email@example.com to be placed on a wait list for those interested in being contacted if there are any cancellations.
We are in the process of making improvements to the Library homepage and looking for MRU students to give us feedback.
If you would like to help and have approximately 30 minutes between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, please sign up for a session through the online booking form.
For your participation in the user testing, we’ll gift you a $20 Barrow gift card.
- The tasks and questions will be with the Library Communications and Content Coordinator in group room EL 3355
- A usability testing software will record your mouse cursor movements and audio answers to questions during the test
- Only current MRU students are needed for user testing at this time
- Each participant can sign up for a maximum of one time slot
- If you are not at the test location for your scheduled time and we have filled that time with someone else, you forfeit your chance at a gift card
Thanks for your help!