The server for the MRU traditional Library Catalogue will be restarted this morning between at 9:45 a.m. This will result in a brief service outage for the catalogue.
If you are using the catalogue and experience a service disruption during this period, please wait 15 minutes and try again.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ProQuest databases (Research Library, CBCA, ProQuest Historical Newspapers, etc.) will be down for maintenance on Saturday evening, Feb. 28, starting at 8pm, for 5 hours.
RefWorks will also be unavailable at this time.
This Friday, Feb. 13, starting around 8pm, our library guides and database list will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes. We hope this doesn’t interrupt your work.
Update Feb 11: The Library website issue has been resolved and is functioning as usual. – Kalen Keavey
Parts of the Library’s website are currently unavailable. ITS has been notified and we are working on the problem. There are solutions to accessing our services. You can access the many of our resources using the following URLs:
- Main library search – http://mtroyal.summon.serialssolutions.com
- Traditional catalogue – https://webcat.mtroyal.ca/vwebv/searchBasic
- Course reserves – https://webcat.mtroyal.ca/vwebv/enterCourseReserve.do
- Library subject guides – http://libguides.mtroyal.ca/
- A-Z list of databases – http://libguides.mtroyal.ca/az.php
- Journals by title – http://fz8yn6ap8y.search.serialssolutions.com/
- Cite sources guides – http://www.mtroyal.ca/AcademicSupport/ResourcesServices/StudentLearningServices/Cite_sources.htm