Welcome to Mount Royal University Language Development Lab!
We are looking for infants, toddlers, children, and adults to participate in language studies!
If you are interested in participating or having your child participate,
please contact Dr. Cass Foursha-Stevenson at email@example.com.
We are still discovering:
- What children understand about language at an early age.
- How early children understand particular words.
- The influences on word learning.
- How multiple languages are learned and processed.
- The advantages associated with bilingualism.
The studies take about 30minutes. We show children fun videos, have them listen to language, and answer questions. Children usually enjoy participating. Adults listen to language, make judgments, and play computer games.