If you’d like to follow up on some of the topics covered during Technology Test Drive, the ACM (Association of Computing Machinery) Digital Library can offer some interesting food for thought:
- One laptop per child: vision vs. reality
- Using open source software to engage students in computer science education
- Success and failure of audience response systems in the classroom
- Where are your manners?: Sharing best community practices in the web 2.0
- Blogs, reflective practice and student-centered learning
- The value of socially tagged urls for a search engine
- Lessons learned implementing an educational system in Second Life
The ACM Digital Library includes articles, reviews and conference proceedings of ACM, with over 50 years of archive and over 1 million bibliographic citations from major publishers in computing.
Access ACM Digital Library from the Library homepage -> Find -> Articles -> Computing -> Other Relevant Resources.
Please feel free to contact the Library Info Desk if you have any queries.