Campus Films will be unavailable from 4 am to 10 am MST on January 18 due to a maintenance update. See the notice from the NFB Education Team below about creating a playlist prior to the outage.
On Wednesday, January 18, we will be doing maintenance on NFB.ca that will affect CAMPUS, our online education service. You will not be able to sign in to CAMPUS or use its features tomorrow between the hours of 6 a.m. and 12 p.m., EST.
To watch CAMPUS films or play your chapters during these hours, create a playlist of films or chapters and share the playlist using your own e-mail address, before 6 a.m. tomorrow. The url that is generated when you use the “Share” function will link to the playlist without asking you to sign in to CAMPUS.
For help with any CAMPUS features, at any time, please contact customer service at 1-800-267-7710, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
NFB Education Team
Database providers Taylor & Francis and American Chemical Society are both experiencing technical difficulties at the moment and are unavailable.
They are working to restore access. We apologize for the inconvenience
The library ArcGIS server will be unavailable beginning midnight Thursday Dec. 15th to 3:00AM Friday, Dec. 16th for maintenance.
MRwave wifi has been replaced with open access MRvisitor wifi as of 11/30.
ITS rolled out the MRvisitor wireless network service to provide free wireless connectivity for basic Internet service to all Mount Royal University on campus visitors. The MRwave wireless service has been turned off. If you see MRwave do not use!
Why is this important?
- Visitors to Mount Royal will no longer need to be issued an ID and password to have Internet access.
- Visitors can connect by selecting the MRvisitor wireless network on their mobile devices and accepting the terms in their browser.
- Staff, students and faculty will need to connect to MRsecure to gain full Internet access.
What do I need to know?
- MRvisitor is for visitor use only.
- MRvisitor does not have the same level of security or access as MRsecure.
- MRvisitor should not be used by faculty, staff or students.
- MRvisitor does not allow access to Blackboard or MyMRU and has limited bandwidth.
- The IT Service Desk provides limited support for visitors trying to connect to MRvisitor.
If you want to learn more about the wireless services offered here at Mount Royal, visit the IT Wireless page or contact the IT Service Desk at 403.440.6000.
- Links to the Library’s Main Collection
- Circulation, renewals, fines, and account information. Please seek assistance at the Circulation Desk.
- The classic Library Catalogue search options.
We are currently experiencing problems linking to the following resources within our Gale subscription databases:
- World History in Context
- Literature Resource Center
Our resource provider is currently working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us to discuss alternatives to these resources.
Library databases are currently down from off campus access.
We are working to solve the problem and are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Fixed – Nov 10 @ 9 am
Due to maintenance some of the article links from the library search will not work on Saturday October 29 from 10 am to 11 am and 1 pm to 5 pm.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Dec 1, 2016 – This issue has been resolved, thank you for your patience.
Patrons may experience issues with ILL forms timing out when accessing from the MRU wireless network. Please feel free to visit the library to enter your ILL requests. Sorry for the inconvenience we are working to resolve this issue.