- Canadian Newsstream https://libproxy.mtroyal.ca/login?url=http://search.proquest.com/canadiannews?accountid=1343
- CBCA https://libproxy.mtroyal.ca/login?url=http://search.proquest.com/cbcacomplete/fromDatabasesLayer?accountid=1343
- MRU’s Calgary news search tool https://libproxy.mtroyal.ca/login?url=https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=006390257967233277436:a5abujcfxlg (for best results include Calgary as a search term)
- Newspaper Source Plus https://libproxy.mtroyal.ca/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=n5h
We are having trouble linking to Nineteenth Century Collections Online. Please start here and try your search again.
On Sunday, Dec. 2nd from 9:00am to 2:00pm, the following systems will be unavailable:
- Your account in LibrarySearch including item requests. Call the Service Desk at 403-440-6019 for assistance.
- InterLibrary Loan (ILL) requests via LibrarySearch. Please see the ILL webpage for further information.
Article access via full text links or through any of our databases remains unchanged.
From 10:00 pm Friday, November 2nd until 5:00 am Monday, November 5th the following systems will be unavailable:
- LibrarySearch accounts and services
- Ellucian Mobile
- Banner INB
- Banner Relationship Management (BRM)
- Banner Flexible Registration
Use the following link to access Blackboard
The Science & Art Field School Talk with Dr. Ruth Seltner, originally scheduled for today (Tuesday, October 2) at 5:30pm in the Ideas Lounge, is cancelled due to the weather conditions. Organizers do plan to reschedule this event so please look out for updates on the Library Calendar.
IEEE will be experiencing intermittent service disruptions on Friday, Sept. 7, between 12.30 and 2.30 pm.
The Quiet Reading Room on the 3rd floor (EL3100) of the Library is currently closed to the public as maintenance is completed in this space. We encourage guests who need a quiet space to visit the other Quiet Reading Room on the second floor (EL2411).
ProQuest Ebook Central will be unavailable from 10 am – 3 pm on Saturday, Aug. 18. ProQuest databases (Research Library, CBCA) will be unavailable from 8 pm on Aug. 18 until 4 am on Aug. 19. The vendor is doing maintenance on their databases.
LibrarySearch and account access may be unavailable to users during a maintenance period on Sunday, August 5. The update is scheduled to run from 11:00pm Sunday evening to 2:00am Monday morning. Thank you for your patience as we implement this improvement.
The chiller, which cools the Riddell Library and Learning Centre, will be turned off to accommodate a significant repair as of Friday afternoon. We anticipate the temperature in the Library will be warmer than usual throughout Saturday. The repair should be complete by Sunday and the building temperature will be back to normal by Monday morning. We appreciate your patience during this time.